Here’s my (on time, yay) September wrap up. I hope you enjoy reading it, and let me know what you read/watched this month! 🙂
- Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan 3/5
- Fallen by Lauren Kate 3/5
- Shadow Academy book 1 by Cassandra Clare 4/5
- Little Monsters by Kara Thomas 3.5/5
- Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian by Rick Riordan 3/5
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera 3/5
- Love Her Wild by Atticus 5/5
- 101 Moments of Joy and Inspiration by Meredith Gaston 4/5
- Teen Wolf: This show has been with me throughout the entirety of my teens, the show is now over and my teens are almost over. That is crazy!! I could not be more grateful for this show, it has helped me through a lot and I will forever cherish those memories!
- Flatliners: 4/5, this movie was so much better than I expected, I really really enjoyed it. I saw it for Nina Dobrev, but even then it was so good.
- …Ready For It by Taylor Swift, I like this even more than LWYMMD.
- Younger Now album by Miley Cyrus, Miley’s back people.
- Tell Me You Love Me album by Demi Lovato, Demi’s best album to date so far, by far.
- This Month was my birthday, I had such a great time. I had a pretty bad birthday, and year all together last year. So this birthday was really exciting and happy.
- I started my second job, hence why this month I have not posted a single blog post (sorry!) and pretty much every book I read was in the first week, when I still had time to you know, breathe!
How was your September?? Hope everyone has a fantastic October!!