Hello my lovely blog reading people!
July is over. And now it’s August, AUGUST!! That is ridiculous.
I had the best reading month I have had in a very long time this month! I am so, so pleased that I read 10 books!! Crazy, who am I???
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas 3/5: A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas: BOOK REVIEW
- Make Your Mind Up by Bethany Mota 5/5: Goodreads Review
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas 2/5: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas: BOOK REVIEW
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas 3.75/5: The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas: BOOK REVIEW
- Believe In Yourself and Do What You Love by Kate James 5/5: Goodreads Review
- Change How You Think and Be Happier Now by Kate James 4/5: Goodreads Review
- Be Mindful and Simply Your Life by Kate James 4.5/5: Goodreads Review
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han 5/5: Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han: BOOK REVIEW
- One Of Us Is Lying by Karen McManus 4/5: One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus: BOOK REVIEW
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey 2/5: The Last Star by Rick Yancey: BOOK REVIEW
A slow month for TV, which I don’t mind at all considering how many books I read, and what you’re about to find out, how many films I watched!
- Supernatural: This month I rewatched seasons 4 and 5, and it was even better than the first time I watched them!
- Once Upon a Time: I have finally caught up and finished OUAT season 6, basically the end of the show as we know it. It was a fantastic ending, and I’m actually quite bitter they are doing a weird season 7, because that ending was perfect just to wrap up everything for good.
Okay, it is almost embarrassing how many movies I watched this month. But hey, one of my New Years resolutions was to watch more films, considering I couldn’t really watch any last year due to school… So I’m taking that resolution to a whole new level!
- You Get Me 3.5/5
- Natural Selection 2.5/5
- Wonder Woman 4/5
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2/5
- Room 4/5
- Nocturnal Animals 4/5
- Okja 3.5/5
- Spiderman: Homecoming 5/5
- 47 Metres Down 2/5
- Thor: The Dark World 3.5/5
- Captain America: The First Avenger 2/5
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3.5/5
- Baby Driver: 5/5
- To the Bone: 4.5/5
- Feed: 3/5
It’s been a slower month for music releases, but these are what I’ve been listening too.
- Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato: I have fallen out of love with Demi over the years since I’ve grown up. But I’ll definitely give anything she puts out a listen.
- Fetish by Selena Gomez: I am absolutely loving the direction Selena is taking her music, and cannot wait for the album!
- SZA by SZA: I just found this woman, and love her voice!
- H.E.R vol. 1 and vol. 2 by H.E.R: Also just found her, the R&B vibes are real.
- This month I completed an 8 hour first aid course for my new job, and although very time consuming (and boring at times) it was a fun to spend the day with my sister (I dragged her along)
- My dad dragged my sister and I to a High Tea with tea and scones, it was a fun time watching people choke on the icing sugar (they were all okay) :’)
- Little Mix: Glory Days tour! I was lucky enough to see LM live last year, and again this year! They were even better this time around, and I didn’t even think that was possible.
I hope everyone had a fantastic July! I wonder if your reading and movie watching was as hectic as my month! hahaha
Have a fantastic August!!!