Hello my lovely blog reading people!
Here’s my June 2017 all wrapped up into a nice little bow!
I read quite a few books this month, and I feel like I’m 100% back in the reading game and lovvvving reading again!
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher 3/5: Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher: BOOK REVIEW
- Love and Misadventure by Lang Leav 3/5
- P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han 4.5/5: P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han: BOOK REVIEW
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare 5/5: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare – BOOK REVIEW
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare 4/5: City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare – BOOK REVIEW
- Pillow thoughts by Courtney Peppernell 3/5
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas 3/5: Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas: BOOK REVIEW
The end of an era…
- Pretty Little Liars: IT’S DONE! I cannot believe after 7 years, PLL is over. I don’t think it has fully sunk in for me yet, but I was content with the finale. I think I’m just refusing to believe it’s over. My all time fav show, I’m going to miss it so much (and rewatch it even more)
- Prison Break: If you remember last month, I was 2 and a half seasons of PB, this month I finished the rest of the third season, and all of the 4th. The ending was so, so sad and I cannot believe everyone who watched it when it was on the air, had to wait this many years to get a season 5 and realise the ending wasn’t as it looked.
- Modern Family: I have been rewatching this gem of a show in June, and made it through all of season 5, one of my favs!
Only 3 this month, a big change from my 10 last month for Movie May-hem!
- Baywatch 3.5/5: Ahh, Zac Efron and The Rock in, well, nothing but abs, how wonderful! This movie was a lot more drama filled than I predicted. I really enjoyed it, and these 2 are great as a movie pair! The women in the accompanying lead roles were also fab!
- King Arthur: Legend of The Sword 3/5: Lets be real, I wouldn’t have seen this unless my dad dragged me to it, which he did… but I was pleasantly surprised! King Arthur was certainly the eye candy I needed to get me through this movie.
- Suicide Squad 3.5/5: FINALLY! I’ve only been meaning to watch this for about 50000 years. I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed it, considering so many people saw it as a huge let down. It definitely could’ve been better, but I really liked it.
It’s been a slow month for music releases this month, but these are what I’ve been loving.
- Hopeless Fountain Kingdom by Halsey:
- The Only High by The Veronicas
- Melodrama by Lorde
- Death of a Bachelor and Too Weird(…) by Panic! At The Disco
- I invested in an iPhone 7+ this month, yes, I caved, and I love it!
- Manchester One Love concert. What a brilliant way of bringing people together.
- Live streaming all of Twenty One Pilots Tour De Columbus concerts (the end of the Blurryface era, *cries*)
- Cutting my hair short!!!! If you know me, this was a huge deal, and I love it!!
So that’s how the month of June went for me, full of books and goodbyes.
I hope you all had a great June, and have a fabulous July!