Hello my lovely blog reading people!
I really loved doing my April wrap up last month, so I thought I’d do it again this month!
Hope you enjoy!
Okay, so I may or may not have read only one book this month…
But you’ll figure out why when you read my TV, and particularly movie sections, this month.
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas 5/5 Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas: BOOK REVIEW
This month my TV consisted of (a lot of seasons finishing):
- Stranger Things: Put the first episode on to see how it would go, got sucked in and a whole season later, I finished it in about 2-3 days! I loved this show, and cannot wait to see where Season 2 takes it later this year.
- Prison Break: So I started this show this month, and am now up to season 4. This is a brilliant show, season 1 definitely being my favourite, followed by 2, and 3 which was pretty ordinary for the first 5 episodes I must say.
- Arrow: We finished season 5 of Arrow this month! Can’t believe it’s already had 5 seasons, crazy. I really enjoyed this season, it really went back to the shows roots.
- The Flash: Season 3 is now complete! What made this season for me, was the addition of Tom Felton to the cast! (Please make him a season regular for S4?) He is brilliant on this show! This was a great season, although slow at some points, there were sooo many really fantastic episodes!
- The 100: Ah, the 100, where one episode can be amazing, and the next not so amazing. There was a serious run of incredible episodes this season, mixed in with some decent ones, but all-in-all it ended in a way that makes me so excited for season 5!
- Supernatural: Season 12, I repeat TWELVE is now over! I loved this season, it was a lot better than 11 in my opinion. So many heart warming (and heart breaking) scenes. Loved it!
- Riverdale: Season 1 has finished. What a strong season for a brand new show. There is so much potential with Riverdale, I loved it! Cannot wait to see S2.
So I have never watched this many movies in such a short time in my life. I think I watched more this month than I did the entire year last year…
- Thor: 3/5 – Finally! I have been wanting to watch Thor for yearrrrs, and have never done it. So glad I got around to it this month, and must watch the sequel now!
- The Age of Adeline: 4/5 – Another movie I’ve been wanting to see for ages, I love Blake Lively so much and this movie went above and beyond my expectations. I loved it!
- The Shallows: (rewatch, 4.5) – Will never get tired of watching this, so suspenseful, thrilling, and just as scary every time.
- Deadpool: 2.5/5 – Didn’t think I’d ever get around to this one, although very weird it was funny and entertaining, I’ll give it that.
- Moonlight: 2.5/5 – This was something I never thought I would watch because it’s just not something I would usually gravitate towards, I’m glad I did but I still don’t think I’m cool enough to watch Oscar movies.
- Hacksaw Ridge: (rewatch, still 5) – One of my favourite movies of all time, I love it so much, and Andrew Garfield’s performance is perfection!
- The Revenant: 3/5 – Very, very strange movie but worth the watch for Leonardo being frozen in the snow the whole time, and for that crazy bear attack scene!
- The Notebook: 4.5/5 – I can finally say I have now watched what everyone else in the world has watched, and I loved it more than I thought I would! I think this is honestly Ryan Gosling’s best performance of his career (at least the movies I’ve seen), I find him to be not as great now
- Alien Covenant: 3/5 – My dad dragged me to this movie, but I did actually enjoy it! The fact that a lot of it was set in a forest with rain (two of my fav things) really helped.
- Get Out: 4.5/5 – I was so surprised that I even had the guts to see this movie, and boy was it great! Such a fantastic, creepy, gripping, did I say creepy? film! Loved it!
I feel like I’ve written a lot already, so I think I’ll just list what I’ve been listening to this month. Short and sweet is great sometimes, right? (All of these came out in April)
- Malibu by Miley Cyrus
- Bad Liar by Selena Gomez
- I Have Questions and Crying in the Club by Camila Cabello
- Eyes Closed, Now or Never and Strangers by Halsey
- Madness album by Sleeping With Sirens
- Every Twenty One Pilots album (still, because I’m not sure I’ll ever not listen to them everyday ever again)
- I bought a BluRay player this month and have been completely obsessed with it! Oh the quality, oh the sound. If you can’t tell that I may be a tech nerd, I am.
- Online shopping! I ordered way too many clothes this month because there were way too many 50% off sales that sucked me in…
- I got a TATTOO! Yes, my first tattoo. I love it so much, and I’m beyond words happy that I got it. It means so much to me. Also, it hurt maybe a 3/10 on the pain scale, which was so pleasantly surprising!
May has been a month of “realising things” as Kylie Jenner would say, but it’s true.
I cannot wait to see where June takes me, hopefully it’s in a great direction.
I hope you all had a great May, and have a fabulous June!