Hello my lovely blog reading people!
Today I thought I’d mix it up a bit and do something I don’t usually do, sooo I’m doing a monthly wrap up of all the things I read/saw/listened too, and things I loved this month.
If you like this type of post, please let me know! Also, leave in the comments some of the things you loved in April!
In April, I read the most books I have read in a month (7) since **checks my old reading years in review** WOAW, prepare for this shocker… Since June 2015 (where I read 13 books)!!! I actually cannot believe it’s been that long since I’ve had a really great successful reading month. Anyway, I’m getting a little off track…
- Kayla Itsines Healthy Eating and Lifestyle Guide by Kayla Itsines 4/5
The Bikini Body 28-Day Healthy Eating & Lifestyle Guide by Kayla Itsines: BOOK REVIEW
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas 4.75/5
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas: BOOK REVIEW
- Strong Looks Better Naked by Khloe Kardashian 4/5
- I’m Thinking of Ending Things by Iain Reid 2/5
I’m Thinking of Ending Things by Iain Reid: BOOK REVIEW
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma 2.8/5
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma: BOOK REVIEW
- Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson 4/5
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson: BOOK REVIEW
- Paperweight by Meg Haston 4/5
Paperweight by Meg Haston: BOOK REVIEW
This month I watched:
- Thirteen Reasons Why: I binged watched this in a few days, much like every other person in the world. I really enjoyed it, and found it to be raw, honest, and very needed to make some people wake up to what teenagers go through.
- Pretty Little Liars: My favourite show finally came back this month, after a 9 month, NINE MONTH, break! I am so excited and so sad to see how this show comes to a close in the coming 8 weeks.
- Supernatural: I have begun my SPN rewatch, because apart from a few episodes, I actually have never rewatched all the seasons before. I’m currently rewatching season 3, and loving it!
Only one movie this month, sigh.
But here’s a spoiler for May’s wrap up, I’ve already seen a lot more in the first week!
- Dance Academy The Movie: My childhood dream TV show was turned into a movie, so of course I rushed out to see it. It lived up to expectations, and I’m praying for a sequel!
I feel like I’ve written a lot already, so I think I’ll just list what I’ve been listening to this month. Short and sweet is great sometimes, right? (All of these came out in April)
- Lust for Life by Lana Del Rey
- Quit by Cashmere Cat, feat. Ariana Grande
- Most Girls by Hailee Steinfeld
- Bon Appetite by Katy Perry
- No More Sad Songs (Acoustic) by Little Mix
- There’s Nothing Holding Me Back by Shawn Mendes
- Every Twenty One Pilots album (I’ve been obsessed since I saw them in concert in March) (Not released in April, obviously) haha
- In April, I adopted my gorgeous new Mini Lop X Netherland Dwarf bunny.
I named her Luna, yes HP fans, rejoice!
2. I went to SupaNova ComicCon and Gaming Expo in Melbourne, which I go to every year. Once again, it was so great to be around people who are just as pop culture crazy as I am. My people.
So, that’s how my April went. It was pretty great If I do say so myself.
I hope everyone had a fantastic April, and an even better May!