Hey guys, so basically I was tagged to do some questions, and I love doing questions, so why not! Here we go…
1. What is your favourite book read in 2015 so far?
I can’t just choose one, sooo Wanted, Seven Minutes in Heaven and Hide & Seek by Sara Shepard, also Slammed by Colleen Hoover.
2. Which book-to-movie/TV adaptations you are looking forward to??
Shadowhunters, even though I’m a little skeptical of how it’ll turn out (not because I’m comparing them to the books, which I haven’t read all of yet, but because the sneak peeks look a little meh.) I’m also excited about the possible future Throne of Glass and Shatter Me shows!
3. Which fictional character would you want as your best friend?
Alison Dilaurentis! .. Hah, no… Hermione Granger.
4. What are your most anticipated book releases in 2016?
Never Never part 3 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher, A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas, The Amateurs by Sara Shepard, The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson, and The Last Star by Rick Yancey.
5. What’s your favourite book genre?
Young Adult! 😉
6. What are your favourite tv shows?
Well, this is a dangerous question… Charmed, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Supernatural, Gossip Girl, Modern Family, The Lying Game, The Secret Circle, Arrow, Orphan Black, Reign, Once Upon a Time, Kardashians (no shame)
7. What books do you hope to read before 2016?
Twilight, The Rose Society, The Vampire Diaries 3 & 4, and alot more!
8. When you’re not reading, what else do you do in your spare time?
Youtube, Tv-Shows, Spending time with family, Photography, Playstation, Gym
9. Who are your auto-buy authors?
Sara Shepard, Colleen Hoover, Becca Fitzpatrick.
I hope you all enjoyed this little Q&A, I loved answering them!
Let me know your answers to some of these questions!! 🙂
Until next time booklovers,