Hey book lovers, I haven’t finished a book since I posted my last review, soooo, I guess when in doubt, post a tag! Here it is…
1. What was the last book you marked as ‘Read’?
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins, I rated it 3.75 stars
2. What are you ‘Currently Reading’?
Oh gosh, not this question when I’m in a reading slump…
Love, Rosie by Cecilia Ahern
Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
(and more if I’m being honest, but these are what I’ve been somewhat actively reading)
3. What was the last book you marked as ‘To-Read’?
The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness, because I received it for my birthday!
4. What book do you plan to read next?
hmm, I’m a mood reader so who knows! Probably whatever book I have on the go at the time.
5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yes! Although I do think they should bring in half/quarter stars!
6. Are you doing a 2015 reading challenge?
Yes, it was at 25
i think at the start of the year, but I’ve moved it up to 50 🙂
7. Do you have a wishlist?
I didn’t until some people needed it for my birthday, so now I do.
8. What book do you want to buy next?
November 9 by Colleen Hoover, and Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick (neither of which have come out yet) *sigh*
9. Do you have any favourite quotes? Would you like to share a few?
So so many!! Maybe I’ll do a blog post about that, theres too many to write here! I love quotes!
10. Who are your favourite authors?
Hmm, well my ultimate favourite thus far in my life is Sara Shepard, and what I’ve read from them I also enjoy Becca Fitzpatrick, Tahereh Mafi and Colleen Hoover 🙂
11. Have you joined any groups?
Heaps! But I’m so bad with them, I never check or contribute to them, oops
12. Are there any questions you’d like to add to this tag?
Yes! How many books have you read this year?
Well Kate, I have read 59. But it would be so much more if I wasn’t in this reading slump which has been going on for 3 months now… *cries*
Thankyou for reading! I hope you enjoyed my answers, until next time bookworms!