It’s Q&A time with me!
I asked my lovely, amazing followers on my Instagram to ask me questions, so, here are the answers! 🙂
1. When did you start reading?
I’ve been reading my entire life (thanks mum), and been collecting books my whole life, but I got into avid reading (and my bookshelf grew x1000) only at the start of last year!
2. Who is your all-time favourite book character?
….Hanna Marin from the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard (not really, ahh, I don’t really know, this question is way to hard, haha)
3. If you could marry a character from a book, who would it be?
Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Josh Hutcherson…)
4. What is your hobby aside from reading books?
Watching Tv-Shows, Spending time with my family, Singing along terribly to music…
5. What’s the biggest life lesson you have ever learnt from a book?
To never take life for granted, love your family and friends. Live it to the fullest. Don’t take things too seriously, remember to have fun in life, and everything will be okay.
6. Do you plan on writing a book?
Oh gosh, I don’t think I’d have the patience or the ability to write an entire book, but I love to write now, so maybe one day…but I doubt it, haha.
7. What is worst book you’ve read this year?
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart… (don’t kill me)
8. What got you into bookstagramming?
Wanting to share my love of books with others, and to fangirl with them too 😉
9. What is your favourite book of 2015 so far?
hmmm, Seven Minutes In Heaven by Sara Shepard, the sixth book in The Lying Game series! (best series ever)
10. Which is the one book that has the power to change the way one looks at life?
Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson!
11. If you were stranded on an island which 5 books would you bring?
Wanted by Sara Shepard, Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson, Slammed by Colleen Hoover, Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi and Seven Minutes In Heaven by Sara Shepard.
12. Top 3 book crushes?
Joshua from Hereafter by Tara Hudson, Noah from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin and Warner from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.
13. How many bookshelves do you own and how do you organize your books on them?
I own 2, and I organise them however I think looks the best. I change them around every couple of months or so to keep them looking fresh 😉